Expand my Community achievements bar.

Contexthub

Level 2

Hi All, 

Q1) I have Servlet components and Model components on my page for personalization. When the targeting mode is off, the servlet component appears completely, however, when I turn on targeting, the component does not work properly. The Model components work correctly.

Q2) From another servlet component(get to know employee,who fills out info), I am getting the employeeType from an api, if the employee has >5 yrs exp, they are typeA. and if the employee has <5 yrs exp, they are typeB. I want to set these values in my store and resolve segments accordingly. How do I do that ?

Thank You!

Regards

1 Reply

Administrator

@HImanshu_Jain_ @Jörg_Hoh @BrianKasingli @SantoshSai @Bhuwan_B @AsifChowdhury @Shiv_Prakash_Patel @nitesh_kumar @Rohit_Utreja @Shailesh_Bassi_ @DPrakashRaj @Vaibhavi_J @Saravanan_Dharmaraj @Kiran_Vedantam @Vijay_Katoch @Sachin_Arora_ @kaikubad 

Please take a moment to review this AEM question and share your valuable expertise. If possible, offering some direction to the author would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your anticipated support.

Kautuk Sahni