Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Context Hub dependent on Client Context in AEM 6.2 ?

Level 3

Hi,

We have used Context Hub Parameters on Adobe Target Framework within Adobe Target cloud configuration. However, when we remove client context code from page, we get an error  'util.js:494 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replaceVariables' of undefined'
Please let me know if context hub has a dependency on client context in AEM 6.2 as well?

Code we have removed : <sly data-sly-resource="${ @path='clientcontext', resourceType='cq/personalization/components/clientcontext'}" />

Please refer the screen shot of an error below:

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

Level 1

Hi Neha,

I am facing the same issue. Without clientcontext targeting is not working.

Were you able to solve this. Any help or pointers are highly appreciated

Thanks

Atish Jain

Level 2

Hi Guys,

Were you able to fix the issue? We are facing the same issue

Thanks

Shiny

Administrator

Can you increase the limit of org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingMainServlet (/system/console/configMgr under "Apache Sling Main Servlet) ->sling.max.calls=1000 to 2000/6000/15K+ (try all 3, 1 by 1). The intent of having this was to limit the number of nested/recursive calls.

Reference :-

1. https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/sling-users/201202.mbox/%3C4A309956-28F4-4080-88A8-4B447C1...

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni