Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Context Hub dependent on Client Context in AEM 6.2 ?

Level 3

Hi,

We have used Context Hub Parameters on Adobe Target Framework within Adobe Target cloud configuration. However, when we remove client context code from page, we get an error  'util.js:494 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replaceVariables' of undefined'
Please let me know if context hub has a dependency on client context in AEM 6.2 as well?

Code we have removed : <sly data-sly-resource="${ @path='clientcontext', resourceType='cq/personalization/components/clientcontext'}" />

Please refer the screen shot of an error below:

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

Level 1

Hi Neha,

I am facing the same issue. Without clientcontext targeting is not working.

Were you able to solve this. Any help or pointers are highly appreciated

Thanks

Atish Jain

Level 2

Hi Guys,

Were you able to fix the issue? We are facing the same issue

Thanks

Shiny

Administrator

Can you increase the limit of org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingMainServlet (/system/console/configMgr under "Apache Sling Main Servlet) ->sling.max.calls=1000 to 2000/6000/15K+ (try all 3, 1 by 1). The intent of having this was to limit the number of nested/recursive calls.

Reference :-

1. https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/sling-users/201202.mbox/%3C4A309956-28F4-4080-88A8-4B447C1...

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni