Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Content repository increasing frequently

Level 2

Someone please give me a solution why content repository is increasing very frequently in author.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Also - here is the AEM Docs for tuning tips for AEM 6.x - AEM 6.x | Performance Tuning Tips

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

* What AEM version are you using? Recent versions have an out-of-the-box configuration to keep the growth under control.

* But there are many reasons why an AEM repository is growing. Maybe your users are creating in it?

So can you be more specific?

Jörg

Level 2

Thanks Jorg..

We are using AEM 6.2, offcourse  users are creating it but not much I guess.  I doubt something bad. Provide me the reason for the repository growing issue. Will cross check

Employee Advisor

You can check the status of the maintenance tasks in the operation dashboard [1]. These jobs should run. If you still have growth, it's most likely caused by regular authoring activities, and in that case you should talk with the people responsible for these kind of activities. They should be able to tell you what's going on.

HTH,

Jörg

[1] Operations Dashboard

Correct answer by
Level 10

Also - here is the AEM Docs for tuning tips for AEM 6.x - AEM 6.x | Performance Tuning Tips