Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

content migration Sharepoint to AEMasaCs

Level 1

Hi All 

Content migration from Source SharePoint to AEMasaCS .

Thanks 

saikumar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@muppalasaikumar There is no OOTB feature which would help in Content Migration from Sharepoint to AEM. Neither I could find any connector between the two. This could possibly be due to - no defined pattern for Sharepoint Implementation. Sharepoint Content can vary as per business usecase.

You might have to strategize Content Migration and write a custom utility. Identify Content Patterns and create AEM Page Templates and Components and then execute the Migration Utility. 

You also might consider AEM features like Content Fragments, Experience Fragments etc before you start migration.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@muppalasaikumar There is no OOTB feature which would help in Content Migration from Sharepoint to AEM. Neither I could find any connector between the two. This could possibly be due to - no defined pattern for Sharepoint Implementation. Sharepoint Content can vary as per business usecase.

You might have to strategize Content Migration and write a custom utility. Identify Content Patterns and create AEM Page Templates and Components and then execute the Migration Utility. 

You also might consider AEM features like Content Fragments, Experience Fragments etc before you start migration.