Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

content fragment not fetched in publish

Level 3

Hi,

Content fragments are not fetching the data in the publishers, may i know the reason. I am fetching the articles from the content fragment for one of the component but in author it is working fine and in publisher it is displaying blank.

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi Raja_Reddy,

I am not trying to fetch the data using the model class and service. And it is not exporting any json data i am just fetching the articles based on the query generated. In publisher when i try to hit the query the result is coming where as in the backend the

Map<String, String> map = predicatesMap(path);
            Query query = queryBuilder.createQuery(PredicateGroup.create(map), session);
            SearchResult searchResult = query.getResult();
searchResult.getHits() is giving me empty value.

Community Advisor

Hi @nivethaS 
Please check the read permissions for the subservice user, as it could be a permission issue. The user/session must have read and write access within the relevant tree to query the content under it.

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@nivethaS Did you find the suggestions helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni