Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Content Fragment Models Not Working on AEM 6.3.3.0

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to use Content Fragment Models on AEM 6.3.3.0. However when I edit a Content Fragment Model and try to save the submission fails as I am seeing a javascript error. This seems to be a product issue as I was using a vanilla instance with none of our code deployed.

AEM_Content_Fragment_Model_Editor.png

coralui2.js:32890 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'localName' of undefined
at Object.t [as upgrade] (coralui2.js:32890)
at n (coralui2.js:32890)
at Object.t [as upgradeAll] (coralui2.js:32890)
at initElement (coralui2.js:33940)
at Object.Coral.commons.ready (coralui2.js:33975)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (clientlibs.js:4704)
at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.js:5226)
at HTMLDocument.elemData.handle (jquery.js:4878)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It seems to be a product issue, please raise a support case to address this one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

It seems to be a product issue, please raise a support case to address this one.

Level 2
Level 2

Comment line number 242 and 244 in /libs/dam/cfm/models/editor/components/formbuilder/clientlibs/js/submit.js

242. // Coral.commons.ready($("#model-edit-form")[0], function(form) {
243.  submitSchemaForm.call(this, e);
244 // });

Level 4
This location is within the granite:InternalArea meaning Nodes classified as internal cannot be overlaid, inherited, or used directly. These nodes are meant only for internal functionality of AEM. How do we just comment and leave it there. is there a way to make the functionality work with a fixed code approach..?

Level 2
Level 2

Comment line#242 & #244 in /libs/dam/cfm/models/editor/components/formbuilder/clientlibs/js/submit.js

242.    //Coral.commons.ready($("#model-edit-form")[0], function(form){
              submitSchemaForm.call(this, e);
   244.    //});