Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Content Fragment Models in AEM 6.3.2.0

Level 2

Hi there,

I am new working with Content Fragments and I'm trying to understand how can I work and develop on it. I was searching about Content Fragment Models that is a good feature for authors to have a new concept on how to add content through authoring. But when I was searching how to use it I got that we need to install a plugin. I have updated my AEM instance from 6.3.0.0 to 6.3.1.0 and it was working. When I tried to update it to 6.3.2.0 Content Fragment Models options in assets configurations has gone. There is a way to have CFM in AEM 6.3.2.0 or this feature is not supported yet?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Currently FP-19008 for CF models isn't compatible with AEM 6.3 SP2. It's a work in progress and I am hopeful it should be ready in a couple of weeks for GA. Currently, regression tests are going on for this feature pack.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Level 10

Can you enable Content Fragment Model from configuration browser and again apply that config to your path

This link will help you to do it

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kt/sites/using/content-services-tutorial-use/part2.html

Correct answer by
Employee

Currently FP-19008 for CF models isn't compatible with AEM 6.3 SP2. It's a work in progress and I am hopeful it should be ready in a couple of weeks for GA. Currently, regression tests are going on for this feature pack.

Level 2

Even in AEM 6.3.0, Content Fragment Models options in Assets configurations is not visible.

Could anyone help?

Level 1

Hi Kunwar,

I have SP2, CFP-6.3.2.1 and cq-6.3.0-featurepack-22818 installed. However, I still don't see "Content Fragment Models" option in the "Create Configuration" dialog. Any updates here would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Employee

Compatible Feature pack for Content fragment models for 6.3.2.1 isn't available at the moment and still a work in progress. SO behaviro you are seeing is expected

Level 1

Do you have an ETA on when this fix will be available?

Employee

No. Still a work in progress.

Level 4

Hi Kunwar​,

I am on aem 6.3.3 but I am unable to see content fragment model option under tool>assets. I tried installing the 3 feature packs mentioned in one of the adobe blog but no luck. Can you please let me know on how can i get this feature in 6.3.3.

Level 2

In the guide there are no explicit instructions about enabling them, please configure it to active on DAM Structured Content Fragments on OSGI console.