Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Content Fragment Model GraphQL Properties

Level 2

I have been reviewing the new GraphQL integration in sp10. The content fragment model's Properties has a new tab.

GraphQL

• API Configuration
    • API Name
    • Single Query Field Name
    • Multiple Query Field Name
  • Cache Configuration
    • Browser Cache duration...
    • CDN Cache duration...

I checked the Adobe Content Fragment Model doc and revisited some of the AEM tutorial docs, but none discuss this tab. What can I do with it and where can I find more documentation? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

gql-properties.png

I get it now. Here's what it is in case anyone else is looking and has the same experience.

API Name - Model Name
Single Query Field Name - Adobe's ByPath query option
Multiple Query Field Name - Adobe's List query option

When I upgraded to SP10, all existing cfm API Configuration fields were left blank so I had no idea what they were doing and couldn't find additional information about it. When @Kishore_Kumar_ asked for a screenshot, I created a new model. The fields were auto-populated and follow the naming convention in the GraphiQL Docs section. This GraphQL Tab gives me the ability to use my own naming convention for Query Type names if needed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @relaxabyte-corp ,

Could you please attach a screenshot, I could not see these properties in CF Model.

Correct answer by
Level 2

gql-properties.png

I get it now. Here's what it is in case anyone else is looking and has the same experience.

API Name - Model Name
Single Query Field Name - Adobe's ByPath query option
Multiple Query Field Name - Adobe's List query option

When I upgraded to SP10, all existing cfm API Configuration fields were left blank so I had no idea what they were doing and couldn't find additional information about it. When @Kishore_Kumar_ asked for a screenshot, I created a new model. The fields were auto-populated and follow the naming convention in the GraphiQL Docs section. This GraphQL Tab gives me the ability to use my own naming convention for Query Type names if needed.