Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Content fragment model empty in publisher

Level 3

Hi,

When I am trying to push the newly created CF model to publishers it is blank, the old one's are working fine only the newly created are coming blank in publishers. Can anyone help me to understand this?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

Do you see something in the logs? It sounds to me that perhaps is not properly deployed or published in your publish instances. 

Esteban Bustamante

Level 7

consider below

- if it is on another template, not the same template where the other working one is present then check if the template is published and accurate mapping 

- Go to /crx-quickstart/logs/error.log on the publish instance to inspect any errors related to the content fragments.

- Does your new content fragment has dependencies/references - ensure these are also published

Administrator

@nivethaS Did you find the suggestions helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni