Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Configuring Author Access on AEMaaCS Instances | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Configuring Author Access on AEMaaCS Instances by The AEM Maven - Juan Ayala

Abstract

You spent countless hours developing, testing, and putting together an awesome AEM site. The whole time you work as 'admin'. You make it to QA and the question will arise. "How do we grant content authors access?"

In previous projects, you dealt with local AEM groups. Or you had an LDAP integration. If you find yourself in AEMaaCS now the question is "What is IMS and how do I grant content authors access?"

Create a User in IMS

Adobe's Identity Management System allows customers to manage all Experience Cloud users in a single unified console. You can create users in IMS or you can sync with an external directory.

Let's create a user in IMS. Go to the Admin Console and click on the Add Users Quicklink.

add users quick linkadd users quick link
You can use any email, as long as it is not already in the current directory. Once you have entered the email select the product profile. In this case, I am adding this user to the AEM Users product profile that belongs to my Stage Author.

add users to your team

Read Full Blog

Configuring Author Access on AEMaaCS Instances

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies