Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Configure Log files

Level 4

Hi all ,

How to configure log for seperate content site , If i have a seperate log file i want to see the errors specific to that corresponding page listed in that log. Can you please let me know how this can be achieved?? 

Regards
RK

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have a new community article that shows you to configure AEM so it write out to a new log file. See this article: 

Developing a custom Adobe Experience Manager Quiz Component

In this article - notice this section at the beginning of the article: 

C - The location where application configuration information is located. For example, notice this node: org.apache.sling.commons.log.file. The value is logs/project-aemquiz.log. This means that log information is written to project-aemquiq.log. So when looking for log information, be sure to check this log file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

Hi RK,

Which product is this question related to?

Thank you,

Tacia

Level 10

Hi RK, 

This forum is dedicated for the queries related to Dynamic Tag Management . Since your query seems to be more related  to Adobe Experience Manger Hence we are moving the question to AEM forum.

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have a new community article that shows you to configure AEM so it write out to a new log file. See this article: 

Developing a custom Adobe Experience Manager Quiz Component

In this article - notice this section at the beginning of the article: 

C - The location where application configuration information is located. For example, notice this node: org.apache.sling.commons.log.file. The value is logs/project-aemquiz.log. This means that log information is written to project-aemquiq.log. So when looking for log information, be sure to check this log file.