Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Configuration for language copy in aem 6.4

Level 1

What should be configured before using microsofts default translator for language copy in aem 6.4.searched many places but cant get appropriate content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
13 Replies

Level 1

I have checked all these links. Problem is that i m not able to associate pages with translation configuration. In view properties of any page in cloud services there is no option to configure for microsofts defalut translator (its showing proxy configuration in configuration field). What should i do for this problem

Level 8

Do you see translation integration option in the cloud services? if so then you can use that to configure default configuration which is Microsoft translation out here.

Check below url that shows how to configure cloud services for Assets

Applying translation cloud services to folders

Level 1

I can not see translation integration option.It will be helpful if u point out the causes for this.

Community Advisor

Hi,

go to http://localhost:4502/libs/cq/core/content/tools/cloudservices.html

there you can see

Translation Integration

Microsoft Translator

Screenshot 2018-10-09 at 11.58.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-10-10 at 12.00.10 AM.png

Arun Patidar

Level 8

Please check below document and it talks about how to configure Microsoft translations

Connecting to Microsoft Translator

Please check whether Microsoft translations is exists or not by referring this URL http;//localhost;402/etc/cloudservices.html

If everything is proper then you must check code of page properties cloud service configurations related tab and resourceType etc,.

Level 1

There is no

Translation Integration

Microsoft Translator

on the link

Level 1

Untitled.jpg\

as u can see there is no option for microsofts translator

Level 10

We are running OCT ATCE on this subject in a few weeks -- Scott's Digital Community: [Webinar |October] AtACE Session: Creating a site structure to support yo...

If software is not lining up with the documentation - please open a support ticket.

Level 8

Please check whether particular packages are installed in Package Manager? You should see two or three packages on translations.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 1

i can see this as shown exactly but no option of selecting microsoft translator in cloud services (in properties of any page).As you can see in the image posted by me.