Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Component not rendering on some systems

Level 2

Hi All,

We have developed a component which is not rendering only in some systems.

We compared both(successful rendering and unsuccessful rendering) sling request logs and found below difference

Successful:

TIMER_START{PATH_TO_THE_COMPONENT.html#17}
70580 LOG Including resource JcrNodeResource, type=cq:Component, superType=null, path=PATH_TO_THE_COMPONENT (SlingRequestPathInfo: path='PATH_TO_THE_COMPONENT', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null')

Failled:

TIMER_START{PATH_TO_THE_COMPONENT.html#17}
76368 LOG Including resource SyntheticResource, type=, path=PATH_TO_THE_COMPONENT (SlingRequestPathInfo: path='PATH_TO_THE_COMPONENT', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null').

Unable to understand why it is coming different for both systems from same publisher and same environment.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @NaziyaP ,

It can be access issue .

Could you please tell me what is the use of that component and are you calling any Servlet from that component.

On the basis of logs initially found that that it can be access issue.

Kr,

Sanjay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @NaziyaP ,

If possible can you share the component specific package and models?
Couldn't find anything fruitful from the information provided here. 

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @NaziyaP ,

It can be access issue .

Could you please tell me what is the use of that component and are you calling any Servlet from that component.

On the basis of logs initially found that that it can be access issue.

Kr,

Sanjay

Employee Advisor
  • Are you referring different page hierarchy as different system? Please clarify it.
  • Please take a took into the error.log file and check is there any exception while rendering?
  • Please check whether you are getting can't be resolved associated with sling model or not.

I agree with @milind_bachani and @Sanjay_Bangar , please provide some information as they have suggested.