Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

component folder empty in crx

Level 2

Hi, guys

My component folder is missing on CRXDE Lite but i can see/navigate the component folder in Content Explorer. also, all components are working on sidekick and existing pages. My project is maven based and i use command line to deploy in CQ5. In addition i already checked the maven POMs and content/dialogs and didnt find any inconsistence. Does anyone have any clue what may be the problem? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

The only reason I can think of that you would see differences between CRXDE Lite and Content Explorer was if you were logged into them as different users. Are you sure you are logged in as the same user? 

The only other possibility is some sort error occurring when you browse in CRXDE Lite. Have you tried entering the path to your component in the search bar below the Save All all button in CRXDE Lite. It would be interesting to see if that generated an error message. You might also try tailing error.log which you try to navigate to the component, as well as checking your browser's JavaScript error console for any clues. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

The only reason I can think of that you would see differences between CRXDE Lite and Content Explorer was if you were logged into them as different users. Are you sure you are logged in as the same user? 

The only other possibility is some sort error occurring when you browse in CRXDE Lite. Have you tried entering the path to your component in the search bar below the Save All all button in CRXDE Lite. It would be interesting to see if that generated an error message. You might also try tailing error.log which you try to navigate to the component, as well as checking your browser's JavaScript error console for any clues.