Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Commerce component issue: Product component

Level 3

Hi,

I'm using product commerce component from sidekick and it's working perfectly but when I'm giving a direct reference to product component i.e. <cq:include path="product" resourceType="commerce/components/product"/> then I'm getting the following error and no output on page:

*ERROR* [127.0.0.1 [1437662360571] GET /content/project1/en/test.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script init.jsp .................................................. at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1033) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:667) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:52) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspExceptionInternal(JspServletWrapper.java:691) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:608) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:533) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.callJsp(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:281) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.access$100(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:102) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory$JspScriptEngine.eval(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:524) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:361) ... 240 common frames omitted Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null at org.apache.jsp.libs.commerce.components.product.init_jsp._jspService(init_jsp.java:186) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502) ... 245 common frames omitted

Any help in this would be a highly appreciated :)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I have not tried personally & please file a official support request.   From the stack trace looks like you are not using latest aem6 or above,if that is true install the hotfix 4119 because it has some fixes related to assumption of products with a single variant which might help here.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I have not tried personally & please file a official support request.   From the stack trace looks like you are not using latest aem6 or above,if that is true install the hotfix 4119 because it has some fixes related to assumption of products with a single variant which might help here.

Level 3

could you please share the URL to raise official support request and also for getting hotfix 4119

Level 3

I didn't get any such hotfix for product , could you pelase pass that hotfix to me?