Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Combine Multiple ACS Commons Report to One Report

Level 3

I have multiple queries in JCR-SQL2 and are currently separated in multiple ACS commons reports. This is not very user friendly as we need to go through different reports to look for the data. I was wondering if there's any way to merge these reports into one?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

JCR
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ wenwang1,

Well probably the only option will be to combine multiple queries from various reports into one more complex query, e.g using JOINS or UNION.

Nevertheless depending on the nature of queries, you are using in specific reports, this could only reduce number of reports but not to aggregate everything into one.

What you could consider as an alternative, is to develop custom report using Manage Controlled Processes from ACS Commons,

Sample report implementation you can find under:

This will give you an idea how you can start, if you would decide to create custom Process Definition to generate a report.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ wenwang1,

Well probably the only option will be to combine multiple queries from various reports into one more complex query, e.g using JOINS or UNION.

Nevertheless depending on the nature of queries, you are using in specific reports, this could only reduce number of reports but not to aggregate everything into one.

What you could consider as an alternative, is to develop custom report using Manage Controlled Processes from ACS Commons,

Sample report implementation you can find under:

This will give you an idea how you can start, if you would decide to create custom Process Definition to generate a report.