Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Combination Site (Multinational and Multilingual) using MSM

Level 10

Hello,

I would like to have best practices to lay out the content tree structure for a combination site , which is a multilingual and multinational using MSM, i am having trouble trying to imagine this.

Regards,

NZ

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

As specified in this doc topic -- you can refer to the Geometrixx Demo Site for an example of what you are looking for:

[img]Geo.png[/img]

I would recommend that you follow the structure that is specified in the sample Geometrixx Demo Site.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

As specified in this doc topic -- you can refer to the Geometrixx Demo Site for an example of what you are looking for:

[img]Geo.png[/img]

I would recommend that you follow the structure that is specified in the sample Geometrixx Demo Site.

Hope this helps.

Level 10

Thanks , i did look into this, but was wondering what one could have the content tree structure to look like, having a combination of the two in AEM. Any suggestions? 

Level 10

Thanks for the help, appreciate it, so the snapshot that you've provided makes use of language copy to generate sites like fr_ca etc and i am wondering where would livecopy and blueprint come into picture along with language copy. Please correct me if i am wrong if i want to create blueprint, livecopy along with language copy, then would the structure hold good? 

/content/

Blueprint Site/

en_US

fr_ca

/content/

LiveCopy Site/

fr_ca

Level 10

Yes - that looks similar to the Gem Demo Site.