Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Collection Details view jsp files

Level 4

I'm trying to find the jsp file for the collection detail list view, but haven't been able to locate it. I thought it might be this: /libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/contentrenderer/collectiondetailsrow/collectiondetailsrow.jsp but it doesn't look like it has the right columns. Could anyone help me locate it? Any tips on finding these kinds of files in crx/de?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @DNest19 ,

I think you are looking for this 

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/contentrenderer/rowasset/reorder.jsp

You can override this at path:

/apps/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/contentrenderer/rowasset/reorder.jsp

Regards,

Nitesh

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @DNest19,

Is this collections of the page you are looking for? Checked this?

/libs/granite/ui/components/shell/collectionpage/collectionpage.jsp

Regards,

Santosh

Level 4

Thanks for the response! But I don't think that's the page I'm looking for.  I used this: https://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2020/08/aem-6550-aem-assets-show-tags-in-list-view.html?lr=1 as a guide to add additional columns for my asset tags, but I need to include them in the collection views. I have the extra column showing up but it isn't being populated (in collection view--it works fine in asset view). So, I'm looking an equivalent file for the collection detail list view where it lists all the assets inside the collection. 

Employee Advisor

@DNest19 

If you are trying to customize below console, 

krati_garg_0-1670951976396.png

Please look at the url, to locate jsp files for overlaying, here replace mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/collections.html with libs/dam/gui/content/collections. This node will take you to the datasource/views/column nodes

krati_garg_2-1670952172069.png

Hope this helps

Level 4

Thanks for the response! But I don't those nodes are what I'm looking for.  I used this: https://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2020/08/aem-6550-aem-assets-show-tags-in-list-view.html?lr=1 as a guide to add additional columns for my asset tags, but I need to include them in the collection views. I have the extra column showing up but it isn't being populated (in collection view--it works fine in asset view). So, I'm looking an equivalent file for the collection detail list view where it lists all the assets inside the collection. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @DNest19 ,

I think you are looking for this 

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/contentrenderer/rowasset/reorder.jsp

You can override this at path:

/apps/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/contentrenderer/rowasset/reorder.jsp

Regards,

Nitesh

Level 4

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for!

PS

Just as an FYI for anyone that might see this and have a similar requirement, the ASSET_RES_TYPE from this example  https://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2020/08/aem-6550-aem-assets-show-tags-in-list-view.html?lr=1  needs to be "dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/contentrenderer/rowasset" for assets in the collection detail view.