Expand my Community achievements bar.

collapsible field in aem touch ui

Level 2

Hi,

In classic UI we have option to give a collapsible field by adding property collapsed: Boolean  true (to collapse the block by default) Add collapsible: Boolean true 

I want to achieve the same thing in Touch UI. Is there any property available for the same, if no how can I achieve it.

Thanks,
Tushar

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tushar,

It sounds like this question was meant for the Target or AEM community. Can you tell me which product this question relates to?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 3

Hi,

Even i have the similar question of achieving the collapsible behavior of the component field in Touch UI. Just like in classic ui we can use the property collapsed:Boolean true.

How can we achieve the same and set the DEFAULT value to open or close in touch Ui.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Manpreet

Level 2

Hi,

I did this using resource type granite/ui/components/foundation/layouts/collapsible.

check this : Collapsible — Granite UI 1.0 documentation

Community Advisor

Hi,

FYI - if you are using coral2 then with collapsible layout for Coral3/Granite components there is no extra layout node and it replaced by type accordion. I think both do same job. Choose based on Coral types which you were using for your component development.

Arun Patidar