Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Code for Replication

Level 4

Hi,

Anyone can help me to find the code for replicate and replicate delete in AEM.

1803941_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks in Advance,

6 Replies

Employee

Hi aravindS,

The particular code you are looking for is in the Adobe Granite CRXDE Lite (com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite) bundle -- this is not a file you will see in CRXDE Lite content tree.

Please share your use-case and requirements so we can help you out further -- I may have misunderstood your ask/intent.

Regards,

Lisa

Community Advisor

Yes Aravind. As Lisah told, please share your use-case so that we can help you with what can be done. Most of the functionalities in AEM are in bundles which you cannot edit via CRXDE-Lite. That said , we can always right custom logic as per our requirement. But to customize an OOTB functionality is least recommended unless it is universally applicable for all projects in your Server.

Thanks

Veena

Level 4

Hi All,

For my case i need to add the new property whenever the users "replicate/replicate Delete" like now it was adding the property as replicatedAction/replicatedby like that i need to add the "replicateBySystem"

Thank you..

Community Advisor

Those properties won't be added in publishers

You can simply listen to the event and add properties

http://localhost:4504/system/console/events

com/day/cq/replication
modificationDatejava.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1564749883268,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Europe/Berlin",offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,transitions=143,lastRule=java.util.SimpleTimeZone[id=Europe/Berlin,offset=3600000,dstSavings=3600000,useDaylight=true,startYear=0,startMode=2,startMonth=2,startDay=-1,startDayOfWeek=1,startTime=3600000,startTimeMode=2,endMode=2,endMonth=9,endDay=-1,endDayOfWeek=1,endTime=3600000,endTimeMode=2]],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=1,YEAR=2019,MONTH=7,WEEK_OF_YEAR=31,WEEK_OF_MONTH=1,DAY_OF_MONTH=2,DAY_OF_YEAR=214,DAY_OF_WEEK=6,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=1,AM_PM=1,HOUR=2,HOUR_OF_DAY=14,MINUTE=44,SECOND=43,MILLISECOND=268,ZONE_OFFSET=3600000,DST_OFFSET=3600000]
event.topicscom/day/cq/replication
paths/content/AEM64App/fr/jcr:content
typeACTIVATE
userIdadmin

If you are looking for this option for particular workflows then implement process for replication and get payload adapt to Node API and property

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Replicating Adobe Experience Manager Content using the Replication A...

Arun Patidar

Level 4

Great answer. This document shows how to use the Experience Manager Replication API and should be marked solved. This API article is not located under the API category of the Experience League website which contains no API documents.

Level 4

Hi,

My case is to add the new property... if you are replicating "/app/project/data" path... under data/jcr:content need to add property like replicationBY (property name)    username (property value)  -------

Thanks,

Aravind