Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Code Deployment via cloud manager

Level 4

Hi All,

I have been trying to deploy code via cloud to stage environment but everytime it fails at dispatcher though dispatcher module is commented in main pom. Can anyone please guide me on this. I am attaching build error logs.

annkitaaggarwal_0-1694775822984.png

Thanks, looking forward to the answers

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @annkitaaggarwal,

Commenting out the dispatcher module from pom.xml is not enough, please make sure that the dispatcher module is removed/deleted from the code base (the one that is getting deployed through cloud manager).

Though its recommended to push the dispatcher config changes via cloud manager to the servers, however if you want to manage it separately, you can move it out from the code completely or ignore while pushing the code to adobe code repository..

Thanks   

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @annkitaaggarwal,

Commenting out the dispatcher module from pom.xml is not enough, please make sure that the dispatcher module is removed/deleted from the code base (the one that is getting deployed through cloud manager).

Though its recommended to push the dispatcher config changes via cloud manager to the servers, however if you want to manage it separately, you can move it out from the code completely or ignore while pushing the code to adobe code repository..

Thanks