Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

CloudManager: Build did not produce any non-skipped content package artifacts

Level 4

I am getting this error with my CloudManager build. The build succeeds, and I am definitely generating a content package. I have triple checked my pom files and compared against the latest archetype and I can't really see anything I can change.

The error reads:

Build did not produce any non-skipped content package artifacts. At least one non-skipped content package is required for AEM Cloud Service builds.

It would be great to get a description from Adobe about precisely what this requirement is. ie. what is the code that throws this error looking for? A specific package in a specific folder? Or a file with a specific value somewhere?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi LokeshVajrala,

Your comment helped me track down the answer. The line:

<cloudManagerTarget>none</cloudManagerTarget>

Got put in the root pom, which was then inherited by the child pom. For anyone with this issue in the future, it helps to check the properties.xml that gets generated with the build (ex. target/vault-work/META-INF/vault/properties.xml) to make sure you don't see a line line this:

<entry key="cloudManagerTarget">none</entry>

For your "all" package.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @jamiec4451712 

Check your project modules pom.xml files have correct packageType mentioned as per the documentation - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/develo... 

And next check this section - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/develo... (I'm guessing you might be missing this section)

Marking Packages for Adobe Cloud Manager Deployment

In every project generating a Package, except for the container (all) project, add <cloudManagerTarget>none</cloudManagerTarget> to the <properties> configuration of the filevault-package-maven-plugin plug-in declaration to ensure they are not deployed by Adobe Cloud Manager. The container (all) package should be the singular package deployed via Cloud Manager, which in turn embeds all required code and content packages.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi LokeshVajrala,

Your comment helped me track down the answer. The line:

<cloudManagerTarget>none</cloudManagerTarget>

Got put in the root pom, which was then inherited by the child pom. For anyone with this issue in the future, it helps to check the properties.xml that gets generated with the build (ex. target/vault-work/META-INF/vault/properties.xml) to make sure you don't see a line line this:

<entry key="cloudManagerTarget">none</entry>

For your "all" package.

Thank you!