Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Client Context JSONP Properties not in Generic Store Property, can it be manual?

Level 1

Not sure if it's a installation issue or a missing step with Client Context, JSONP Store and Generic Store Component in Segments.

After dragging a new JSONP store into Client Context,

Setting up a JSONP url and doing a Fetch it downloads all the properties into the store.

When loading up a new segment and using the Generic Store Component, to use the data in JSONP store, the Property drop-down section does NOT load the properties that were ORIGINALLY FETCHED in the previous step. (see screenshot red box, drop-down is null). 

1) Why would this happen?

2) Can we type the property name in manually and assume it works?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
  1. This could happen if clientcontext is not registered (May be some other thread is unregistering)
  2. You can type & proceed it will work in personalization as long it is registered and valid property.  But I would investigate what is causing the issue to resolve rather than assuming.  

Get a official suppoer help if you need to debug more. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10
  1. This could happen if clientcontext is not registered (May be some other thread is unregistering)
  2. You can type & proceed it will work in personalization as long it is registered and valid property.  But I would investigate what is causing the issue to resolve rather than assuming.  

Get a official suppoer help if you need to debug more.