Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Check box field-info Icon is appearing in next line

Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know for which service pack release of AEM 6.5 the ".coral3-checkbox{width : 100%}" class is added 

in file ("/libs/wcm/msm/content/touch-ui/authoring/editor/css/livecopystatus.css")

Because this is distorting the dialog box styling of checkbox where fieldDescription "icon" is appearing in the next line as shown below. But it should appear inline with checkbox

tarunp97_0-1646375590128.png

Currently we are using service pack (6.5.11)

Has any issue been raised regarding this??

Please let me know

Regards,

Tarun

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @tarunp97, this change has been added in SP10 and remains in SP11. I can confirm that I can observe the same issue on AEM 6.5.11. I have also checked the latest version SP12 - and it looks it is fixed in this version.

Below you can see how /libs/wcm/msm/content/touch-ui/authoring/editor/css/livecopystatus.css looks on AEM 6.5.11 and 6.5.12

• AEM 6.5.11
    aem-6.5.11.png
  • AEM 6.5.12
    aem-6.5.12.png

In other words this is valid AEM 6.5.11 issue that has been fixed in AEM 6.5.12. So you will need either downgrade to SP9 or upgrade to SP12.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @tarunp97, this change has been added in SP10 and remains in SP11. I can confirm that I can observe the same issue on AEM 6.5.11. I have also checked the latest version SP12 - and it looks it is fixed in this version.

Below you can see how /libs/wcm/msm/content/touch-ui/authoring/editor/css/livecopystatus.css looks on AEM 6.5.11 and 6.5.12

• AEM 6.5.11
    aem-6.5.11.png
  • AEM 6.5.12
    aem-6.5.12.png

In other words this is valid AEM 6.5.11 issue that has been fixed in AEM 6.5.12. So you will need either downgrade to SP9 or upgrade to SP12.

Level 1

Thanks for the info @lukasz-m 

This is the exact and useful explanation.