Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Change the source of a live copy

Level 4

Hi

I found in MSM my live copy was attached the the wrong blue print.  Is there anyway i can detach it and re-attach it to the correct blueprint?  Or can i change its source page?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You have to change the path in cq:master property  in cq:LiveSyncConfig

Those pages will have a cq:LiveSyncConfig child node of type cq:LiveCopy that will contain basic and mandatory information on the Livecopy through the following properties:

cq:master : points to the Blueprint page of the Livecopy
cq:rolloutConfigs : indicates active Rollout Configurations applied on the Livecopy
cq:isDeep : is true if the child pages of this root Livecopy page are included in the Livecopy.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You have to change the path in cq:master property  in cq:LiveSyncConfig

Those pages will have a cq:LiveSyncConfig child node of type cq:LiveCopy that will contain basic and mandatory information on the Livecopy through the following properties:

cq:master : points to the Blueprint page of the Livecopy
cq:rolloutConfigs : indicates active Rollout Configurations applied on the Livecopy
cq:isDeep : is true if the child pages of this root Livecopy page are included in the Livecopy.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

you can detach as well from page properties

Screenshot 2019-06-26 at 6.52.24 PM.png

Arun Patidar

Level 4

this seemed to do the trick.  thanks a lot.

Level 4

@arunpatidar 

I have the same problem, 

I have two blueprints 

/content/enterprise_blueprint/en_US with one of the   /content/franchisee-au/en_US  live copy, there are others as well. This was detached, I applied the settings as you mentioned. I am able to see this live copy attached to blueprint

/content/enterprise_blueprint/el_GR with only one live copy /content/franchisee-gr/el_GR. This is detached, I applied the settings as you mentioned. I am still unable to see this live copy attached to blueprint

live copy au/en_USlive copy au/en_USlive copy gr/el_GRlive copy gr/el_GR

Are there any other settings that need to be change to make el_GR attached to its blueprint?

Community Advisor
What do you see if you check reference from master page? do see any live copy for the master page?

Arun Patidar

Level 4

I do see it is linked when I try to view properties from blueprint. When I do a rollout I see rollout failed.

com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.LiveRelationshipManagerImpl no relation for /content/franchisee-gr/el_GR/jcr:content found.
com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.commands.RolloutCommand Error during roll-out.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl$RolloutSettings.fromRelationship(RolloutManagerImpl.java:1195) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-msm-core:5.12.44]

Error during rolloutError during rollout

In MSM control center, it still shows as detached with blue color, when I view relation ship details it shows it points to correct blueprint. 

MSM control center relationship detailsMSM control center relationship details