Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CF report grouped by page

Level 4
Level 4

Hello Everyone!

Is there a way to get a report based on the content fragment used on a page in AEM. On each page there are multiple CFs, looking for a report that contains available CFs on each pages (page:CFs, 1:n). 

I know old version of AEM provided that capability, but I am not sure about AEMaaCS. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,  According to your request, you are looking for content fragments on a page. In that case, Check out Shrikanth's blog below, it requires customization, not sure if it meets your needs. Another option is to create a SQL2 query and retrieve the records you require.   

Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, CQ): AEM Cloud Service - Content Fragments Usage in Page...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,  According to your request, you are looking for content fragments on a page. In that case, Check out Shrikanth's blog below, it requires customization, not sure if it meets your needs. Another option is to create a SQL2 query and retrieve the records you require.   

Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, CQ): AEM Cloud Service - Content Fragments Usage in Page...