Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

CF report grouped by page

Level 4
Level 4

Hello Everyone!

Is there a way to get a report based on the content fragment used on a page in AEM. On each page there are multiple CFs, looking for a report that contains available CFs on each pages (page:CFs, 1:n). 

I know old version of AEM provided that capability, but I am not sure about AEMaaCS. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,  According to your request, you are looking for content fragments on a page. In that case, Check out Shrikanth's blog below, it requires customization, not sure if it meets your needs. Another option is to create a SQL2 query and retrieve the records you require.   

Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, CQ): AEM Cloud Service - Content Fragments Usage in Page...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,  According to your request, you are looking for content fragments on a page. In that case, Check out Shrikanth's blog below, it requires customization, not sure if it meets your needs. Another option is to create a SQL2 query and retrieve the records you require.   

Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, CQ): AEM Cloud Service - Content Fragments Usage in Page...