Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Certification Exam Didn't started.

Level 2

I have scheduled exam for Adobe Experience Manager Professional sites developer certification exam, I also joined before 15 mins of scheduled time & exam proctoring window started, It downloaded an app & asked to join session on GoTo meetings app. But it kept saying "waiting for join". I waited for 15 mins after the exam also. But no one joined to start the session. I contacted to examity chat support. They started new meeting but there also no one joined & now exam is showing incomplete. They asked to reschedule the exam without taking exam. Please need help in this situation. I also mailed to certif@adobe.com & waiting for their response. Please guide to get refund or atleast reschedule exam without fee for next.

I won't be able to pay $95 again for certification. I request community & adobe employees to please provide some solution

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Update : I got voucher from Adobe for scheduling exam at no cost. Thanks for support from everyone. @nitesh_kumar  Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @maheshwar_panshikar ,

While waiting for a response from Adobe, also contact Examity to explain the situation. If the issue was technical, you should be able to reschedule the exam at no additional cost.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Update : I got voucher from Adobe for scheduling exam at no cost. Thanks for support from everyone. @nitesh_kumar  Thank you very much.

Level 1

i also faced same issue today, it will very helpful if you will assist what i need to do for rescheduling exam at no cost.
current status : "Pending at Auditor" on examity