Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Cannot create workitem instance from node

Level 6

Hi All,

From /projects.html link , we clicked on Assets and navigated to all project images. During that time i am getting below error .Please let me know how to resolve it.

But from /crx/de i cannot able to see /etc/workflow/instances/2015-02-23 . Is this has been removed? PLease let know how to overcome this issue>

09.07.2015 08:22:54.802 *ERROR* [1.23.18.187 [1436410374194] GET /assets.html/content/dam/projects HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.jcr.WorkItemAdapterFactory error adapting a class of type [{org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl}] to type [{java.lang.Class}]
com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Cannot create workitem instance from node: /etc/workflow/instances/2015-02-23/model_167166094413692
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.util.NodeReader.createWorkItem(NodeReader.java:298)
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.jcr.WorkItemAdapterFactory.getAdapter(WorkItemAdapterFactory.java:132)
        at org.apache.sling.adapter.internal.AdapterManagerImpl.getAdapter(AdapterManagerImpl.java:140)
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.jcr.WorkItemManager.getInboxItems(WorkItemManager.java:253)
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.WorkflowSessionImpl.getActiveInboxItems(WorkflowSessionImpl.java:590)
        at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.WorkflowSessionImpl.getActiveInboxItems(WorkflowSessionImpl.java:561)
        at org.apache.jsp.libs.cq.gui.components.endor.badge.badge_jsp._jspService(badge_jsp.java:735)
        at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

error is indicating the same node does not exist. Sounds like version workspace issue.  Do a maintenance activity[1] still issue persist reach to official support channel with all the latest logs. 

[1]

*  Purge version

*  Purge audit

*   Purge workflow

*   Tar optimization/Revison GC

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

error is indicating the same node does not exist. Sounds like version workspace issue.  Do a maintenance activity[1] still issue persist reach to official support channel with all the latest logs. 

[1]

*  Purge version

*  Purge audit

*   Purge workflow

*   Tar optimization/Revison GC