Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can I restrict content pages from being viewed if a prerequisite condition is not met?

Level 4

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if there was a way I could go about restricting public access to a content page until they perform a specific action. 

I intend to build a page of forms and completing the forms would redirect to webinar content that I don't want to be access unless the form is completed. Specifically I want to prevent the sharing of the webinar link.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards,
Reece

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RooRue,

you can fallow the flow like:

1. add a CTA(button or link) to show the webinar link.

2. Once the user click on the cta just redirect user to the form.

3. before submission, You just save some flag in browser in the form of cookie or local storage or session storage.

4. On submit redirect the user to the webinar page, in wbniar page if submit flag is not preset just show the message. if present then show the link.

this is just a straight forward implementation but can be changed based on your security requirements.

Hope this helps

Umesh Thakur

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @RooRue,

you can fallow the flow like:

1. add a CTA(button or link) to show the webinar link.

2. Once the user click on the cta just redirect user to the form.

3. before submission, You just save some flag in browser in the form of cookie or local storage or session storage.

4. On submit redirect the user to the webinar page, in wbniar page if submit flag is not preset just show the message. if present then show the link.

this is just a straight forward implementation but can be changed based on your security requirements.

Hope this helps

Umesh Thakur