Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Call dispatcher API in service

Level 3

Hi,

Any one help how to read in witch data cleared in the dispatcher cache into service level.

Thanks,

Mohan 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, Not sure if that is achievable since we would want the Akamai to communicate to dispatcher to get desired cache detail. It is probably better to clear dispatcher cache for all dispatchers (for the content in question) first and then the akamai cache. 

What is the idea behind knowing which dispatcher had a cache cleared? 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @mohanasundaramp,

Can you please be more specific on your query?

If you are looking for dispatcher cache clearance please check here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-dispatcher/using/configuring/page-invalid...

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

Level 3
Thanks for your reply. I have implemented the Akamai cache clear in my project using workflow step execution. Before the workflow execution start i need to fetch the dispatcher files information for which files are cleared in cache. I am not sure it's this is able to archive are not.

Community Advisor

@mohanasundaramp, not that I am aware of, but you can check out the replication logs from here,

http://localhost:4502/etc/replication/agents.author/publish.log.html#end

This path is generated from the AEM 6.5 build with examples.

Community Advisor

@mohanasundaramp can you please elaborate more on your usecase?

Why do you want to know which cache got cleared in service?

Maybe community can guide with better strategy..

Level 3

Thanks for your reply.

I have implemented the Akamai cache clear in my project using workflow step execution. Before the workflow execution start i need to fetch the dispatcher files information for which files are cleared in cache. I am not sure it's this is able to archive are not.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, Not sure if that is achievable since we would want the Akamai to communicate to dispatcher to get desired cache detail. It is probably better to clear dispatcher cache for all dispatchers (for the content in question) first and then the akamai cache. 

What is the idea behind knowing which dispatcher had a cache cleared?