Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Call Assets API with OAuth token

Level 1

Hi

I'm using AEM as a cloud and I'm creating an external application that needs to upload a file to AEM DAM. For that, I'm using Assets HTTP API successfully either using local development token or JWT token. The problem is when I try to call Assets API using OAuth token (as suggested in Adobe docs since JWT is deprecated). When using OAuth token (generated on Adobe developer console), I'm getting a HTTP 401 response. 

From Adobe developer console, I have created a project, configured it to use OAuth server-to-server authentication and I have added all products that could be related to Assets API (I'm not sure which of those products includes Assets API). 

Any ideas what the problem can be?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @juann2155766 

OAuth token is not supported with AEM currently. Please confirm by raising a support ticket.

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @juann2155766 

OAuth token is not supported with AEM currently. Please confirm by raising a support ticket.

Aanchal Sikka