Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Browser issues with cq5.4..

Level 3

Hi,

Can anyone help me when i am using CQ5.4 in the Mozilla it will redirect to the login page after enter the correct credentials also...

And this problem is there with the IE also..

Thanks,

Sony

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

In the access.log verify if user id is comming as anonymous or logged in user with IE.  If it is anonymous then verify firewall settings or browser if it is trucating cookies etc...

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

Hi,

Did you check the OSGI bundles?

Please look into the Login Authentication config under configuration Manager tab.

Please notice what URLs are mapped over there.

Thanks 

Mahesh

Level 6

Can you please try to remove browser cache and try? Did you get the same in chrome also?

Level 3

Hi Sam,

Actually the problem is not there with chrome...Itz withzill and IE....And i cleared the cache and everything but still facing..

Level 3

Hi Mahesh,

I am having the default one "/libs/cq/core/content/login"..But redirecting the login page only ..

Thanks,

Level 3

Hi,

Seems like everything correct.

There are some chances in giving wrong user and password.

Did you change the password if not please login to Apache sling OSGI console and change the password and try to login.

Thanks

Mahesh

Correct answer by
Level 10

In the access.log verify if user id is comming as anonymous or logged in user with IE.  If it is anonymous then verify firewall settings or browser if it is trucating cookies etc...