Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Breadcrumb not adding on template

Level 8

Hi Team,

I tried to add breadcrumb component on template in initial content, but its throwing this error. Can anyone help me

My component is just inheriting from core v3 breadcrumb

Vani1012_0-1676367656644.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yeah, you need to make sure that you have AEM core component's latest installed in your AEM environment. It's also worth mention to note that not all AEM core components version are supported via AEM service packs. As version 2.22.0 is only supporting

2.22.0 Continual 6.5.14.0+ 8,
3.3.9+

Pleas check your AEM service pack install + AEM version, and also the version supported via AEM core components, adobe/aem-core-wcm-components: Standardized components to build websites with AEM. (github.com)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

can you please provide some additional detail about the error like stacktrace?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yeah, you need to make sure that you have AEM core component's latest installed in your AEM environment. It's also worth mention to note that not all AEM core components version are supported via AEM service packs. As version 2.22.0 is only supporting

2.22.0 Continual 6.5.14.0+ 8,
3.3.9+

Pleas check your AEM service pack install + AEM version, and also the version supported via AEM core components, adobe/aem-core-wcm-components: Standardized components to build websites with AEM. (github.com)