Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Blueprint does NOT roll-out when using OOTB standard config

Level 3

Hi all,

I am creating the sitemap structure for a complex multi-lingual site. It will be based on the MSM using blueprint and live copies. I have already designed all the structure but, I am facing an issue. Here I go:

I have created a master copy which is the skeleton of my blueprint (OOTB blueprint template). Then, I create a new site by using the created blueprint (public-copy) which rolling-out configuration is empty to inherit the blueprint's rolling-out config. The blueprint config is the OOTB standard roll-out and when I create some pages within the master copy and click the roll-out option over it (checking the checkbox roll-out all sub-pages), it does not push the changes to the public-copy (live copy based on the blueprint whose source path is the master-copy).

Any idea why the rolling-out action is not working?

Many thanks in advance, Salva.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

Can you verify if you still see same rollout configuration in live copy that you have setup in blueprint. because if inheritance is not disabled then your live copy will inherit the same configuration from rollout. So if, yes, then check the error log and share with us.

Thanks,

pawan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

Can you verify if you still see same rollout configuration in live copy that you have setup in blueprint. because if inheritance is not disabled then your live copy will inherit the same configuration from rollout. So if, yes, then check the error log and share with us.

Thanks,

pawan

Level 10

Please consult the AEM docs on this subject:

http://docs.adobe.com/content/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/administering/multi_site_manager.html#Creating Blueprints and Live Copies

If you are seeing different behaviour as specified in the docs - please file a bug.