Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Blog. Archive, Tags and Authors components issue.

Level 1

Hi gents,

I faced weird issue on AEM6 and Social Component Framework (SCF) (It is not reproduced on previous CQ versions based on collab API)

Blog Archive, Tags and Authors components doesn't show any information for blog that was migrated(e.g. copied).

I have another use case, but quick example how to reproduce on geometrixx project from the box.

1. Copy /content/geometrixx/en/blog to new path e.g /content/geometrixx/en/blog_1
  2. Open /content/geometrixx/en/blog_1.html ,e.g. http://localhost:4502/content/geometrixx/en/blog_1.html And check Archive, Tags and Authors  are empty.
  3. Add new blog entity to blog  /content/geometrixx/en/blog_1, and  make sure  Archive, Tags and Authors are working correct again.

I need new blog working without changing content(without 3rd point).

I made some investigations and found that data for Archive, Tags and Authors components based on Lucene Index( /var/search-collections/ugc-blog-search ) I ran several time lucene re-indexing but it didn't force AEM6 to find/index blog content on new path. Also I tried to delete that index node ( /var/search-collections/ugc-blog-search) Without it components were working correct, until system restored /var/search-collections/ugc-blog-search, and issue appears again. 

Any idea?

Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Thanks for reaching out to the community. Please raise a support ticket for the same

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Thanks for reaching out to the community. Please raise a support ticket for the same

Level 5

Hi,

Even i faced a similar issue. Could not find a optimal solution, atlast i created a custom archive, categories component.

Please let me know if you find something :)