Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Azure data store config is not working for persisting Node and segment store

Level 1

Hi Team, 

I am trying to run aem author in Docker Container. For that purpose, I went with the Azure data store approach i followed the same step which was given in the Documentation . But somehow it is not working. I could able to see the blob is getting uploaded into the Azure blob. But i am not seeing assets or segment node after the restart. Seams like my changes is not persisting after the restart. 

Could anyone please help me on this. I ran aem with the below config 

java -jar instance.jar -nointeractive -r author,crx3tar-nofds

And i changed the below PID - 

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.AzureDataStore.config - Datastore config - From Azure Connector lib
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.SegmentNodeStoreService.config - Segment Store config - From Azure Connector lib

And also i noticed another segment PID. even I Changed to point to a same blob with different container. 

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.azure.AzureSegmentStoreService.config
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

I also have limited knowledge on this but checking the documentation, steps seem fine to me
Are you seeing any errors in the logs ?
After the restart, can you check if aem started with the right runmode crx3tar-nofds here /system/console/status-slingsettings And can you try uploading a new asset and see if you get anything in the blob?
And if you are looking to migrate your existing data store to Azure as well then this should help https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/issues-in-migrating-aem-da... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

I also have limited knowledge on this but checking the documentation, steps seem fine to me
Are you seeing any errors in the logs ?
After the restart, can you check if aem started with the right runmode crx3tar-nofds here /system/console/status-slingsettings And can you try uploading a new asset and see if you get anything in the blob?
And if you are looking to migrate your existing data store to Azure as well then this should help https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/issues-in-migrating-aem-da... 

Administrator

@JeganNa Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you! 

Kautuk Sahni