Expand my Community achievements bar.

Auto populate values in dialog participant step in AEM workflow

Level 3

Hi All

i have implemented a workflow model where we have dialog step and participant steps with multiple reviewers and approvers . when user initiating a workflow  to provide all the required inputs in dialog step and request for review the data.

am trying to auto populate values from workflow history in dialog participant step when it got rejected by any of the reviewer for additional information.

can someone advise how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance .

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@kavalidurga You could probably use Random Participant Chooser step or Dynamic Participant Step;

The Dynamic Participant Step component is similar to Participant Step with the difference that the participant is selected automatically at run time.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/developing/extending-aem/extending-wor...

Level 3

@Manu_Mathew_ @Siva_Sogalapalli  Thanks for reply

my requirement is to auto populate the dailog values from workflow history.

Employee Advisor

Could you please explain your complete requirement from workflow perspective here?

Why do you want to dialog participant step in terms of additional information as you have mentioned?

Level 3

@DEBAL_DAS  when user initiate a workflow , provides all the inputs in dialog step then will sent for reviewer to approve or reject . when the reviewer rejects it , has to go back to initiator  for providing additional data ,this case i wanted  to auto fill the values from history data which he initially provided.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 8.44.45 PM.png