Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Authoring drop down doesn't appear in AEM touch UI

Level 3

Hii,

I'm new to Touch UI in AEM.

While using touch UI http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/trainingproject/en/about-us.html

When i click on edit option(select another mode) in touch UI drop down option like design, scafolding doesnot appear. Please Help!!

Above is the snippet :edit.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

IS this a DEV AEM instance - something has occurred on this AEM server that has caused JS errors. I am trying to figure out what has happened. Has someone put on a package recently?

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 8

what version of AEM are you using ? I am not able to reproduce it on 6.2

Level 8

Can you share screenshot of the errors you see in browser console logs or error.log file

Level 10

Try on a Fresh instance of AEM to see what should occur. WHen you open a page, you have access to different modes via this Drop-down.

AABB.png

Level 3

Hello Sir,

Below is the snippet of error and errorlog that has been generated.

08.02.2018 19:23:13.778 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1518097993414] GET /libs/wcm/core/content/components.1518096697174.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException

error1.PNGerror2.PNG

Correct answer by
Level 10

IS this a DEV AEM instance - something has occurred on this AEM server that has caused JS errors. I am trying to figure out what has happened. Has someone put on a package recently?

Level 4

Arent we supposed to get DESIGN also in dropdown?

Level 4

I get it, Editable Templates are used to create we-retail Project.