Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AsyncIndexUpdate fulltext async

Level 2

Hi, I am using AEM 6.5.7, in one of the publish instance we are getting the below error continuously due to that few services are in satisfied state.

*ERROR* [sling-oak-3-org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate-fulltext-async] org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzScheduler Exception during job execution of job 'org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate@56b99e63' with name 'org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate-fulltext-async' and config LEADER : Could not initialize class javax.crypto.JceSecurity

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class javax.crypto.JceSecurity

But the same issue in not reproducing in local & other DEV & QA instance, so we thought it's because of index has corrupted we have followed the below Adobe recommendations as per the below document but didn't worked for me.

1. Did restore from backup 
  2. Removed the index folder under crx-quickstart/repository
  3. And the re-indexing both Property & Lucene

The 'done' attribute values in JMX console of org.apache.jackrabbit.oak: fulltext-async (IndexStats)  is showing as empty

sompalli_0-1632763371415.png

Please let me know if any thoughts on this
Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The exception shows that is is caused by this problem:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class javax.crypto.JceSecurity

javax.crypto should be shipped with each JVM. Can you check what Java version you are using and if it's the same as on every other instance?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The exception shows that is is caused by this problem:

javax.crypto should be shipped with each JVM. Can you check what Java version you are using and if it's the same as on every other instance?