Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Are there any examples to implement personalization for logged in users using contexthub on AEM 6.2?

Level 2

I'm trying to create personalized experiences based on a property in user's profile. After they log in to the portal (on Publish), we need show a

The default experiences work well, but on Publish instance, even the user logs in, it's always default/anonymous experience. I understand that on Publish we need to load currently logged in user, because ContextHub does not know about currently logged user.

We are using Sightly on AEM 6.2.

2 Replies

Level 10

Right now - we do not have a lot of COntextHub examples. However - we are working on more. We will be releasing a ContextHub article using it with geo-location data:

Scott's Digital Community: Using the ContextHub with the Experience Manager Toy Store site

In addition - we will be putting a ContentHub Ask the AEM Community Experts session in a few months.

However - ContextHub does not work on Publish - only Author instance.

Level 2

Thanks smacdonald2008

I can add some details here that i found out.

Default targeting based on ContextHub works for anonymous users only on Publish instance. If we need experiences for logged in users (based on their profile), we have to explicitly load the logged in user’s profile info to ContextHub

We.Retail has an example of loading logged user to ContextHub

aem-sample-we-retail/utilities.js at master · Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-sample-we-retail · GitHub