Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Apply css styling in content fragment

Level 2

I want to apply different css styling such as  font-family, color etc to my content in content fragment.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Lokesh,

I didn't try it but I can give a try, though I created a components where you can include CF and if you can add one more dropdown to select style and this style can be directly used in top div or wrapper element.

https://aemlab.blogspot.com/2018/09/aem-content-fragment-with-component.html

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Actually, I have a similar usecase for me and couldnt find any option !

Community Advisor

You can trying this by extending existing content fragment to add style system and based on class selected you can write CSS rules for font and color etc.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Style System

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Have you tried it Arun ? As of today there is no way to create even the template for content fragments from the frontend and need to be created from backend. So just curious to know..

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Lokesh,

I didn't try it but I can give a try, though I created a components where you can include CF and if you can add one more dropdown to select style and this style can be directly used in top div or wrapper element.

https://aemlab.blogspot.com/2018/09/aem-content-fragment-with-component.html

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Yes! This is the approach I am using as a workaround for sometime now

Level 10

Nice discussion Lokesh and Arun. 

Level 2

I have similar use case where I want to change the style(color, position) of text in different variations. Is this even possible in content fragment or experience fragment?

So the requirement is where we need to update content in one place but stylize content in different variations.

Please suggest.