Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Apache Sling Service User Mapper Service Configuration leads to ServletResolver service missing Error (AEM 6.5.13)

Level 4

Dear community,

We just updated our AEM to 6.5.13, then found that setting Apache Sling Service User Mapper Service Configuration leads to ERROR 503 ServletResolver service missing as long as we restart AEM instance. This happens even if just clicked "Save" without any modification. 

YuSheng_1-1684378634969.png

YuSheng_2-1684378657690.png

The /system/console/bundles cannot be accessed under this circumstance and the information we've got on error.log shows:

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.ExternalLoginModule No IDP found with name 0654f74c177ec80b60f7922a9a6195cf. Will not be used for login.
GET /libs/granite/core/content/login.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl ServletResolver service missing, cannot service requests , sending status 503
org.apache.sling.auth.core.impl.SlingAuthenticator getAnonymousResolver: Anonymous access not allowed by configuration - requesting credentials

If we roll back to AEM 6.5.9 everything's fine. Is there any solution to this case if we'd like to keep using 6.5.13?

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Level 4

Yes I did check the thread but the case seems a bit different to me since I haven't done anything on this clean environment but setting the Mapper Service Configuration to cause the 503 error.

And I cannot access the instance in any way to modify the content.

So might need to modify the content in crx-quickstart folder, which I have no clue how to do this..