Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Apache Sling Service User Mapper Service Amendment mappings not showing in console

Level 2

Hi,

I am following the below steps to create a set of service user mappings via the SLING-INF/content folder setup

Service Users in AEM

This is working fine and I can see the configurations when the package and bundle are freshly installed (i.e no other version of the package exists on the instance).

However, when I am installing a new version (say testcode.ui.apps-1.10.0.zip) with these changes included in it in the instance which already has an existing package and bundle installed (testcode.ui.apps-1.9.0.zip), the Apache Sling Service User Mapper Service Amendment does not show the new configurations.

Please let me know if I am missing anything with this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you try this alternative method,

• Create a node of type "sling:osgiConfig" in the name of Service's PID. (In this case, org.apache.sling.serviceusermapping.impl.ServiceUserMapperImpl.amended-unidqueidentifier) under project specific config folder - /apps/yourproject/config
  • Add a property named "user.mapping" to this node with value being your project's "bundleId:subServiceName=serviceusercreated"

This config can be copied to config folders specific to environments(config.author,config.publish... )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you try this alternative method,

• Create a node of type "sling:osgiConfig" in the name of Service's PID. (In this case, org.apache.sling.serviceusermapping.impl.ServiceUserMapperImpl.amended-unidqueidentifier) under project specific config folder - /apps/yourproject/config
  • Add a property named "user.mapping" to this node with value being your project's "bundleId:subServiceName=serviceusercreated"

This config can be copied to config folders specific to environments(config.author,config.publish... )