Expand my Community achievements bar.

Angular SPA + AEM 6.5 Limitations

Level 1

Hello, I'm a developer and got stuck with a few setbacks in my project:

Environment: 

I'm using Angular SPA + AEM 6.5. 
Setup: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-learn/spa-angular-tutorial/overview.html

Q1) I wanted to add multiple responsive grids on the same page, which would be parallel to each other. 

USE CASE:  If I move a component from one container into another the component style should automatically change depending on its position in different layout containers. 

Q2) I wanted to add background color inside the layout container.

USE CASE:  if I add a component inside a layout container and resize the component in half the size of the screen I want the rest half (the empty half of the screen) to display that background color which I select using a color-picker. 

Q3) I want to add a layout container inside a component:
USE CASE: If I add a layout container inside a color picker component, it should be able to hold other components that can be added inside it. 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Sandeep_danny,

Can you elaborate about the color picker component that you are referring to in your query. 

Is it a container type component?

Level 1

Hey @Vijayalakshmi_S, the color picker itself isn't a container component but I'm looking to add the color picker option to the out of the box container component to enable it to have to change the background color as desired when required.