Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

All sites downtime/maintenance banner

Level 3

What would be the best route to take on implementing a scheduled maintenance or downtime banner on all sites on the same Prod instance? I have a couple of ideas in mind, but also looking for a better way or additional ideas on how to incorporate this for all of our sites.

If there is another thread or post on this same topic feel free to share that as well.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would use experience fragment where the details are mentioned and refer that experience fragment across all the sites.

Another advantage of using experience fragment is - we can even create variations or site specific content. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would use experience fragment where the details are mentioned and refer that experience fragment across all the sites.

Another advantage of using experience fragment is - we can even create variations or site specific content. 

Level 3

Hi Siva, 

Thanks for the response. This is actually what I had in mind too. We have multiple sites all with multiple languages. But this may be the best route to take. 

I will wait to see if there are any other suggestions, if not I will mark your response as correct. 

Level 2

I'm also going to setup banner for my new website. How can I do this? Help me please guys. Thank you so much!

Community Advisor

Can you please share more details about your requirement? 

Where do you want to use the banner? is it on the maintenance page? 

Please check below if want to explore more on experience fragments. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/experience-fragments/experien...

Level 2

Thank you so much for your reply here. I want to use banner on my website homepage.