Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Akamai invalidate

Level 2

Hi ,

I have akamai invalidate implemented on my author and works fine.I have requirement to not trigger akamai invalidate if i update and activate etc/ nodes.Please suggest right way to accomplish this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Assuming that your custom akamai invalidation agent is built on similar lines as mentioned in Creating a custom Akamai replication agent in AEM - Adobe Experience Manager | AEM/CQ | Apache Sling...​ you could simply skip the processing if action.getPath() contains "/etc/....."

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Assuming that your custom akamai invalidation agent is built on similar lines as mentioned in Creating a custom Akamai replication agent in AEM - Adobe Experience Manager | AEM/CQ | Apache Sling...​ you could simply skip the processing if action.getPath() contains "/etc/....."

Community Advisor

To add to Gaurav response

You can create a user (in useradmin) and give permissions to required paths for which the replication agent should triggered akamai purge service. Using this we can handle the paths in replication agent itself.

Add user in "Agent User Id" field in custom replication agent. You can remove read permission for this custom user to /etc paths and add permission to other required paths.

Hope this helps !