Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

After upgrading 6.3 with CFP 6.3.3.2, pathfield selections are not retained in a multifield dialog

Level 2

After a recent upgrade to Cumulative Fix Pack 2 on an AEM 6.3, SP3 author, pathfield dialog selections are disappearing when the component dialog is re-opened.

This was working prior to the fix pack update, so we assume it is related to this item from the release notes: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Release Notes: AEM 6.3 Cumulative Fix Pack

• PathField is not selected in the pathBrowser when re-opening the component. NPR-24177

We are using the pathfield from under granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield.

This issue appears to be similar to Re: AEM 6.3 coral ui 3 Touch UI - Entered Content Disappearing on multifield, After Validation Error... .

Please advise on how this can be fixed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

6.4.3 retains the value for 'granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield' in a multifield. I've tested on a dummy component.

1.gif

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee

Hello,

This issue stands fixed in AEM 6.3.3.0 via NPR-24177. This was reported for AEM 6.3.2.2 .

What is the exact version of AEM you are using?

Regards,

Anubha

Level 2

Hi Anubha.

We are running on version 6.3.3.2.

May I have a link to the details of the fix for NPR-24177?

Level 2

Hi Anubha.

May I have an update on this issue?

Level 10

As Anubha mentioned above, NPR-24177 is available in 6.3.3.0  -  AEM 6.3.3.0 on PackageShare

Refer -  AEM 6.3.3.0 Release Notes

Employee

Hello,

The issue stands fixed in AEM 6.3.3.0.

In case you are still facing this issue on AEM 6.3.3.2 , I would request you to please open a daycare case with Adobe and provide all the details so that team can verify the behavior on it.

Level 2

Hi Anubha and Guarav.

According to our Adobe Technical Account Manager, it turns out this issue was supposedly fixed in 6.3.3.0 but it is still a present issue in 6.3.3.1. Perhaps the fix was removed or reverted in SP3 Cumulative Fix Pack 1? He also mentions it is fixed in internal builds of 6.5 but not yet released.

At this point we are likely going to request a backport fix for our current AEM version, via a Daycare ticket.

However, we are also in the process of testing an upgrade to 6.4.3. I'm wondering, do you know if this is fixed in that version?

Correct answer by
Level 10

6.4.3 retains the value for 'granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield' in a multifield. I've tested on a dummy component.

1.gif

Level 2

Thank you Guarav!

With that in mind we will look into upgrading to 6.4.3.