Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

After Rebooting AEM publisher all custom logs diverted to stdout.log

Level 2

Hi Team ,

I have rebooted AEM publisher server and it is observed that all custom logs configuration are not picked by publisher process. All logs are diverted to stdout.log with INFO level and below logger configuration is added automatically with additivity to True.

org.apache.sling.commons.log.CONSOLE (ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender)

This causing Disk space full since all INFO level logs are generated.

Following steps are followed to reboot AEM publisher.

1. Stop  publisher process

2. Reboot Server

3. Start publisher process.

Please let me know , how can   AEM publisher force to pickup custom log configurations from logger.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Mahajan,

There's nothing wrong with CONSOLE appender it's OOTB appender, when it gets triggered it means other configs for logs got messed up.

Take backup of your instance,

Open system console on slinglog page and compare your misconfigured log state with the OOTB instance config.

Once you identify differences configure both same way.

In case of issue restore from backup.

Regards.

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Mahajan,

There's nothing wrong with CONSOLE appender it's OOTB appender, when it gets triggered it means other configs for logs got messed up.

Take backup of your instance,

Open system console on slinglog page and compare your misconfigured log state with the OOTB instance config.

Once you identify differences configure both same way.

In case of issue restore from backup.

Regards.

Peter